**Shopify may overcharge for shipping due to products shipping from 3 locations. WE WILL REFUND ANY shipping overcharges! We try to check orders as they come in & make the appropriate refunds ASAP. We have reached out to Shopify about this issue and it is out of our hands but do all that we can to correct the issue.**
Please allow 1-3 business days for processing before items will ship.
Shipping is the charge for Happily Ever Co. internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport, and handling. Special requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional costs, but are our best approximation. Shipments may ship in multiple packages. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Shipping is subject to change and will be determined at the time of order. Shipments may ship separately.
We do offer Free Shipping on orders that are over $100 within the continental United States (excluding APO address, shoes, mystery bags, and some additional items).
* Shipping charges and times may vary by-merchandise. Standard Shipping within the continental United States is $7.00. Shipment to Hawaii and Alaska is $9.00. Shipping prices to Canada is a flat rate of $15. All other countries will ship via UPS for $60 on orders over $100 USD. Standard shipping orders take 1-3 business days to be processed and packaged before they are shipped out of our warehouse.
** Orders placed after noon (EST) Friday will be processed Monday. Shipping charges and times may vary by-merchandise. A signature may be required, and there may be additional charges if more than one delivery attempt is required. This service is not available for some zip codes.
*** Available Monday through Friday only for select zip codes and eligible in-stock merchandise. Our UPS contract does not include Saturday delivery Holidays are excluded. If there is an unexpected delay, we will make every effort to deliver the order the next business day. A signature and phone number are required. Not available for P.O. boxes or APO addresses.
Carrier Contact Numbers:
- USPS: 1-800-275-8777
- International USPS: 1-800-222-1811
- UPS: 1-800-742-5877
Happily Ever Co. is NOT responsible for:
- Delays with US Postal Service or UPS shipping
- International Duties or Customs Charges
- Lost, damaged, or marked delivered items. To file a claim with the carrier, please click the following links:
US Postal Service Guarantees
- We are NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-3 business days to process the order, and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS). We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if USPS fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
- We are NOT responsible if the package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-3 business days to process the order, and we cannot be held liable for UPS guarantees. If the item is not delivered in time, please contact UPS (1-888-742-5877). We will NOT refund additional shipping charges if UPS fails to meet their guaranteed shipping times.
**PLEASE NOTE that if you are purchasing ONLINE EXCLUSIVE items for international shipping, it will take up to 7 business days for your order to ship**
- Shipping prices to Canada is a flat rate of $25 on orders over $100 USD. All other countries will ship via UPS for $60 on orders over $100 USD. Standard shipping orders take 1-3 business days to be processed and packaged before they are shipped out of our warehouse.
- UPS International Orders CANNOT be shipped to a P.O. Box. If you choose this option and do enter a P.O. Box, your order will be shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail International instead. Please refer to USPS international service disruptions here.
- We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs duties, fees or taxes. You are responsible for all applicable customs, duties, taxes, and fees charged by your government. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country. International customers (outside of the United States) are responsible for all import duties, customs, and local taxes charged by your country. We cannot advise the amount of what these fees might be & we recommend that you contact your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on a package coming outside of your country.
Wrong Address Disclaimer
- It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that he or she enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times; hence, there is a minimal time gap to cancel/change your order or change its address. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change; however, we cannot guarantee that we will do so.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly before contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed.
- All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
Route Protection Coverage
- We want to offer our customers an extra layer of assurance, and we are happy to announce Route as an option for our customers to add to all their purchases. Route is a shipping insurance company that offers shipping protection.
- Route Package Protection covers lost, stolen, and damaged items. When replacing an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order, the Route premium, shipping costs, and taxes. Route does not pay custom/duty fees. For a detailed breakdown of Route's official insurance policy, please reference https://route.com/insurance.
Can I place an order online for in store pick up?
Yes! Items that are available at our Greenville location are available for local pick up. There is an option at check out that will appear if all your items are eligible for local pick up. If there are a mix of items both eligible & not, the option for local pick up will not be available.
If you are a local customer please feel free to use code LOCALLOVE for free shipping on items not eligible for local pick up. Keep in mind, this code cannot be combined with any other offers or sales.
All local pick up order can be picked up during our normal store hours,
Mondays - 11am to 7pm
Tuesdays- 11am to 7pm
Wednesdays- 11am to 7pm
Thursdays-11am to 7pm
Fridays- 11am to 7pm
Saturdays - 10am to 4pm
If your order is not picked up before the 14 days, your item becomes FINAL SALE. Returns will NOT be accepted. Items not picked up within 14 days of purchase will be donated to charity.